Are you looking to do you clinical supervision for social work licensure in Virginia, Arkansas, or Nevada?
You've come so far, and now you just need to get licensed. You may be tired, relieved, excited, and nervous about starting this next phase of your career. You know you want to be a therapist and you are not sure where to start with finding a job or finding a supervisor who will help you develop your mental health and psychotherapy skills.
One thing is for sure: you want to be a great therapist, and you want someone who can help you to become a great therapist.
You want more than just checkbox supervision. You want a mentor who is available more than just one hour a week. And you want a supervisor who will take an in-depth approach to helping you fine-tune your counseling skill set.
You absolutely can be a great therapist. It takes time, hands on training, and mentorship, but you can get there. And I can help you.
LCSW Supervision helps you do 4 things:
My approach to clinical supervision is collaborative and socratic. I strive to help you expand your mindset so you can think about client problems in multiple ways. As a result you will be able to conceptualize client concerns and plan out your treatment interventions based on your chosen theoretical orientations.
Are you able to provide employment?
At this time, I am not able to provide employment. I am an off-site supervisor only; I am happy to brainstorm with you on employment options.
What therapy modalities can you help me learn?
- Cognitive Theory & Therapy
- Behavioral Theory & Therapy
- Exposure Theory & Therapy
- Integrated CBT Therapy
- Interpersonal Process Groups
- Attachment Theory & Therapy
- Experiential Theory & Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Theory & Therapy
- Interpersonal Process Approach & Therapy
- Mindfulness and Compassion Based Approaches
EVIDENCED BASED TREATMENTS
- Trauma Focused Cognitive & Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD (CPT)
- The Unified Protocol for the Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders (UP)
- Skills in Affective and Interpersonal Regulation (STAIR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Groups
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotionally Focused Couple & Family Therapy (EFT)
How frequently will we meet?
We will meet weekly for a 1-hour supervision session. Outside of those times, I am available via messaging and voice messaging, and you can always schedule additional supervision sessions if needed.
What is your fee?
My fee is $150 per hour for individual supervision. I offer a 20% discount ($120) if you complete 4 hours of independent study each week and submit an independent study log of the learning completed. Occasionally, dyadic and group supervision is available. Please discuss this more during a complimentary consult.
How many people do you accept for supervision? Are you taking on more at this time?
It is important to me to be involved and available to those I supervise. Because of this, I only accept 2 people for LCSW licensure supervision at a time. Currently, I am full for licensure supervision.
How do I get started?
Please email me a copy of your resume and cover letter describing your career goals and past clinical experiences. You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have sent the resume and cover letter, I will contact you to schedule a complimentary consult.